View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 12:09 AM
Master
Thank you so much for typing this up, Jonesboy.

As this thread was posted on the back of the Kundalini thread and a link to this thread included in that Kundalini thread, I made the error of replying to this thread there when I should have replied here itself.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=650

In my reply, I included an article explaining the Sri Vidya and its relationship to Kashmir Shaivism from the ParatriSika Vivaraṇa by Abhinavagupta.

https://swarajyamag.com/culture/the-...the-sri-chakra

The posting I made was totally overlooked by all and sundry. This is pretty much why I don't bother anymore. =(

Do you honestly believe that people on this site click on links provided by other members? Of course they don't...it seems like nobody is interested in whatever anybody else has to say and when I read through threads like the Kundalini one, I can plainly see that everyone is talking, but nobody actually seems to be speaking or engaging at any level one would consider "meaningful" and it is why I pretty much gave up on that thread a few weeks ago myself.

I notice how nobody from the Kundalini thread has posted here even to acknowledge the fact they have read this or even seen that it has been posted and that is very sad. I don't understand why things have to be like this...do you? What does one have to do to get involved in a conversation on the matter because I honestly don't know... every time I try, I fail and I have absolutely no clue as to why. What makes a person invisible Jonesboy? Do your teachings say anything about that?

Anyway, enough of that...just some random musings..maybe I need a break from this place for a while...off to read "The Doctrine of Recognition" by Kshemaraja and to meditate on a fine painting of Lord Shiva and merge with it because any "samadhi" is better than no samadhi whatsoever (no matter how brief or incomplete it may be) when one doesn't really have any choice anyway.

Aum Namah Shivaya