View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 04:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Do they look like jagged zig zags that stretch across your vision?

or are they translucent specs that float across your vision?

Do they look like flashes of light that race across your vision?

1) Auras are a sign of migraines in progress. You can lose your vision completely, but it will come back within an hour or so.

2)Brown specks that look like they float in your vision, are well floaters. Everyone has them, but a sudden onset of number of floaters may need immediate doctor treatment.
3) Could be a lack of oxygen getting to your brain caused by a pressure imbalance.

For the record I experience all three. If it gets worse I would recommend see your doctor.

Thanks, and no I dont believe this is a medical problem.. I've had this issue my whole life, im just finally asking people's opinion on it, and also I believe it's happening more because for awhile now, I've been focusing on this and being aware of it all because I'm now trying to figure it all out fully... Meditating a lot more and eating better. Also, I just had my yearly check up with my doctor.... They only thing I can kinda compare this to, is it reminds me off how things would ripple and wave around objects when I tripped on shrooms..