View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elessar
Yes, very much so. Your description of this kind of thing definitely pinged (as I say) a lot of my bird encounters over the years. As you intimated it seems the strongest with raptors, tho lately egrets and herons (as I've described elsewhere!) seem to be getting into the act. I had a small raccoon this past week look me right in the eyes from 15 feet away, without bolting, and when I was out at a local pond checking the birds out, a song I have which describes a guy's lover as "turning her tongue into me" came on as I was checking out a snowy egret-she then opened her mouth and revealed her tongue to me! [Was a fairly cool day too so I doubt she did that just to cool off.]

I've typically chalked all of this stuff up to my twin connection and the things she sends me (completely unconsciously of course as she hides from me in normal reality), but to humble myself for a second I honestly have no real ultimate idea why it all happens... I'm apparently not at the point of actually going out and riding the wave of their consciousness like you describe later, tho.

It seems to me to be connected to the ability to open oneself in love and put one's loving focus on the animal,plant, tree etc. Thought must be stopped or streamlined to just emotion, pictures and maybe a word or two to support intention. It's like when we step out of a sense of thinking we are an individual and instead move into 'just being' that every thing starts opening up.

While a lil bit started opening during the initial event around meeting my tf it wasn't until I put the whole tf event behind me and quite thinking about him at all that really helped the rest of everything to start opening.

Today it was normally shy pond turtles suddenly getting as close to me as they could and studying me. I could feel their sense of ancient linage and this innate wisdom and curiosity in them. Such a smooth feeling, great balance to it.