View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 PM
mac

NirvanaGirl

By visit i just ment come to us as a spirit, i've heard some people say they have seen loved ones appear even on the day of passing. It can happen but it's not very common. I wouldn't want you to build your hopes. As to what i think happens after death, tbh i am not so sure, it's just a guessing game for me or what i would like to happen. When i pass away i'd like my family to be waiting, you know and were all happy to see each other and they take me somewhere i dunno, a home they live in or something where we are all together...other than that i have no idea what would come next. You're pretty much on the mark in your wishes.

Sounds like i asked a really dumb question now i knew we couldnt come back to the same parents sorry i should've explained better, that just makes me think when i do pass am i gonna have more than 1 mother waiting for me? Folk don't just wait around. They have their own lives to lead, maybe others who they're keeping an eye on too. Love determines who will want to see whom. There's no sharing as we're all individuals. Each will be attracted to another according to how they loved one another....but it doesn't mean they'll stay together for ever. Or will it be my mother i remember in this life! Yes, you'll remember her and any other mothers too if that's important. Don't forget we'll all be in much the same boat with recent relationships and others going back in time.... Sometimes my own questions even confuse me, i cant word them how they appear in my head, doh! Don't worry - you probably won't be able to ask anything I haven't answered before!

Course i do yeah, and thanks for answering some things that have been going round in my head.

To try to understand one point one may need to know about many others....