View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Hi all,

I am trying to collect ideas on how an old soul can survive in this world. If you have ideas on how to manage in the corporate world, that would be even better. But would be nice to also know if an old soul can thrive in this world.

Thanks.

Wanchain

Old souls often have lessons of how to be in the world aware and open of so much.

I tend to just take care of myself.

Self reflect
Self care
Self aware and clear to move more balanced and grounded.

I have a family member who has worked in the corporate world as an open aware, highly sensitive person. She was manager for many years. I was constantly dealing with her venting processors which to me are no different to being in the world and dealing with people and the system in others ways. She is still learning how to find her balance regardless of her own awareness of others and the system. So my guidance to her is to see herself in all situations, take care and keep balanced. She recently moved from corporate to a more compassionate field as a manager and funny thing is, she is still learning lessons about her own balance and the system..Life is funny like that and so are we..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder