View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 "U"niverse = Greatest Whole Concept

To approximate B Fuller;

Twoness = otherness = awareness = consciousness.

The simplest manifiestation of consciousness is a twoness, that, can only involve three primary aspects of occupied space Universe.

1} Gravity ( ) positive shaped space
...spirit-3 metaphysical-3.....

2} Physical/energy i.e. fermions and/or bosons expressed as sine-wave frequency ^v^v
..spirit-2.....

3} dark energy )( negative shaped space
...spirit-4, metaphysical-4....

Spirit-1
is the spirit-of-intent and associated with metaphyiscal-1, mind/intellect/concept and humans I-verse

* / * =
2ndary, texticonic symbolism of consciousness and I-verse.

Access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts is a resultant a collection of spirits, as the most complex biological/soul-- ergo most complex consciousness -- of Universe, woman and man, in that order.

Cetacceans are probably next in the order of complexity.

Uni-Verse as a complex set of consciousness is ok but does not specifically have access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept or be included in its definitioni.e. that term considers only occupied space.

That is why I use"U"niverse to represent a more complete and whole consideration of occupied space, the macro-infinite non-occupied space the embraces our finite occupied space Universe, and metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.

r6

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
d
That depends on how consciousness is defined.
Depends on the definition of consciousness.
Consciousness, at minimum is twoness ergo otherness and some relationship between that twoness, that at minimum is gravity aka mass-attraction,.
So i my definition of consciousness, the individual twoness aspects each have a mass i.e. each are physical/energy.
Gravity and dark energy may have mass, but their existence as mass is not going to be the same as physical/energy.
r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman