View Single Post
Old 27-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Knower

@Alienka - I do paranormal investigating and have done quite a bit of EVP work. I find that is the best way to get evidence at places I investigate at. I also use what is called a Spirit Box. A Spirit Box is basically a modified radio that will scan up and down the AM or FM frequencies at various speeds as chosen by the user. The theory is the spirits can use the white noise and snippets of sound to talk through the box I use a device called a P-SB7 box. You can find many videos on Youtube with investigators and their EVP and Spirit Box.

If you're going to be scared or very creeped out by doing EVP and catching the voice of a potential spirit, its probably best that you don't do it until you overcome your fear. I only say this because while most of the spirits I encounter are benign and friendly, there are some that are not friendly. Not evil or demonic, but angry spirits and they can and will use foul language. Plus some voices, even though friendly, they sound demonic because of a low, raspy, whispering voice.

Somebody I might recommend watching on Youtube is Huff Paranormal, who have a lot of great videos of spirit box and EVP. Watch somebody doing stuff they recorded live instead of documentaries that only tell you about things paranormal. You'll learn a lot more that way.