View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 09:56 PM
rhnegativemike

Finally after 2 years I have looked up the term Indigo and I realize why I never felt the need for it previously: It is a fictional term as in originating in science fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortedsoundz
I'm RH negative and a left handed female to boot! (Amongst other abnormal oddities) I do fit the "Indigo" description to a T, but I'm not exactly sure where I stand with that whole thing, part of me says that people will find any excuse to make themselves feel special or different, but another part of me says hey, it does fit...

First of all, the above post is one I agree with, but I will be more direct:

"Indigo" is turning something significant into something imprisoned.

If you translate "Basque" into Basque language and Amazigh into the Berber language, you will realize that the tribes with the highest percentage of rh negative blood call themselves the same thing:

The free people.

Rh negatives are not likely to let themselves be boxed in by a fictional term. They may play along in public, but never wear that star. :)

Yes, rh negatives are less likely to believe what the world is composing to sidetrack the ignorant, which is why their sensitivity might be characterized as spiritual.

What it really is is distancing ourselves naturally from the lies we feel or sense without even knowing the details.

Came across this thread by accident and had to chime in. :)