View Single Post
Old 23-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Jesus' message continues (from the book "UFOs: Key to Earth's Destiny"):

"Had my service to mankind ended on the cross, my death would have accomplished not more than that of the thieves crucified with me. I did not sacrifice my life to become a scapegoat to help others escape retribution for their sins. The Father's purpose was fulfilled to prove that only the physical body dies, while the real soul or spiritual body goes on progressing through one incarnation after another until the final resurrection and the ascension. The cosmic record of this accomplishment has remained in the Earth's etheric strata, and it has been a magnet to assist many others to accomplish this great victory of the ascension.......

One teaching which I did not advocate is that a person will spend all eternity in heaven or hell because of actions in one short Earth life. This is a cruel falsehood which has caused untold suffering. The religious leaders promoted the idea to help maintain their control of the people through instilling fear......
Actually we have countless lifetimes to learn how to live by Cosmic law, and the only punishment is self--created by the results of cause and effect: "As you sow, so shall you reap."

That's beautiful, but if that is the case, why didn't he just come back or somehow correct the misinformation then and not thousands of years later?