View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Ascender

Judging by the first post of this thread, it is then implied that a not-so spiritual person (young souls) will not be so powerful. I interpret this as young souls having a lower vibration therefore when they first die they will have no choice but to meet the lower plane.

And after they reincarnate several more times and advance with age and spiritually, they will then be able to visit the higher plane.

Anyone else guess the same thing?

Quote:
A: No, God does not judge anyone of us. God never judge. God is like a SUN that gives light to both evil and good person. Our own soul and spirit that judge us higher or lower plane. If you want to go to higher plane, you have to be a good attitude and good heart. Never lies, cheat, angry, etc. but ALWAYS be a GOOD and RIGHT person. Try to be holy as you can, then you can go to higher plane.

I agreed with your post until the italicized part. The first part of your post screams spirituality. The second, however, screams religion. One can only reach the higher plane is one has forgiven themselves on their actions in a previous life. If a soul deems that it is worth a karmic punishment, then it visits the lower plane and stays there until it feels it is 'worthy' enough to transcend into the higher plane.

That is what a knowledgable medium says. I believe her because she's given countless amounts of readings and what I stated just now was based on the experienced of a passed one.