Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
An amazing week is one way to put it, always the small things but they're coming through thick and fast.

Yes, and there’s been no let up in that respect.

Quote:
Perhaps we have a few Matt Khan converts, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all but the Heep? Somehow the forum isn't ready for that kind of Spirituality just yet.

Maybe you’re right, but there is a strong group of Heep fans out there as you an see from comments on Youtube. Incidentally, have you got David Byron’s solo effort ‘ Baby faced Killer’. Very interesting, yielding some good songs and one or two insightful lyrics I feel into his experience of the Heep days.

Quote:
Accept it or not the time is now and it's happening, nature is doing the work so all you have to do is experience it.

Agreed, I am letting it happen as I just don’t have the time to think about it too much.

Quote:
You may not realise it yet but you're connecting to some very high level stuff.

I'll just accept your take on that as I've had symbols and things in my 3E for the last twenty years, without me giving one symbol more importance / significance than others, if that makes sense.

Quote:
With the greatest of respect, you have no idea.

No idea what’s going on or where it’s leading. My only barometer is how I feel / respond to things and how I feel in my body

I must admit when triangles and spheres started coming through, I was a bit puzzled / concerned that they were going down the geometry road as maths and that kind of thing I dislike intensely - I can do basic maths, excel formulas no problem as I have to for part of my work – but that aside, I’ve too many bad memories of being a kid stuck in class trying to grasp the point of fractions. Honestly, just the word makes me shudder.

Re your question about was the trauma feeling any different, I was curious as to how I was going to explain the trauma to the Bowen practitioner, I’d rehearsed it a few times, trying to explain without dragging up all the details. I did it, and didn’t feel overwhelming anger or any intense feelings, just a mild agitation. And, what helps but doesn’t help at the same time – is the response you get from practitioners, which is something along the lines of a pained expression on the face and ‘oooh that’s bad”.

Its been another curious week. Last Sunday, I had another new symbol (I’ve posted at the end of the post). And then during the week another one ..... I noticed that both have three; in the case of the first one, three dots and the second, three lines. Not sure what the line through the three lines of the second one mean! Am I about to be struck out? I did ask during the week when I was awake at 3 am, what the three was and got the same answer, it’s me, spirit and integration except they were saying that I am fully integrated, due to putting into practice Matt’s teachings. I refuted that as I don’t think I’ve even scratched the surface. The only thing, I’m aware of that I’m consciously doing is sending out the blessings when I wake up in the night.

It’s been manic this last week. I’ve been getting into work a couple of days for 7.15 am as it’s so busy. And on getting home, it’s bath, dinner and then doing the ‘nodding dog’ routine in front of the tv until I fall into bed at 9 pm, absolutely knackered!

On top of busy work; I think I’m beginning to experience the effects of the Bowen treatment. I had several days when I felt agitated and then yesterday I felt very emotional at a few songs / things I saw on the TV, plus the odd twinge and sensitivity here and there, such as a sinus headache ( don’t normally do headaches) sensitive teeth (again don’t normally do that).

So when I sat down yesterday afternoon for a much needed kip, out of nowhere and into my third eye with earth shattering clarity, a gold pyramid. All gold, smooth and shiny. It came through with such clarity and I felt an energy from it, maybe just from the clarity, but it made me smile. And then after my snooze, noticed it was still there and a gold sphere moved to sit on the tip of the pyramid. So it seemed to me that this is the triangle/circle scenario in a deeper, more symbolic version, although symbolic of what heaven knows. It’s been there on and off ever since, sometimes with the sphere on top, sometimes not. I get the feeling, I’m intended to just go with it and not try to work it all out; which is fine with me as I’ve barely got the time to breath.

I’ve not had the time, right frame of mind to watch any of Matt’s videos either. I managed half an hour yesterday and what’s making it more intense is that I’m writing down most of what he says, a precis, but nevertheless I’m constantly rewinding and writing, so even that’s work of a sort.

It’s taken me a week to go through one video and a few days ago I started watching The Secret to Spiritual Success and in it he was talking about Alignment being the new paradigm version of enlightenment and the way to know if you are in alignment is if you are relaxed. So he said something along the lines of:

“When you’re not relaxed, it means you’re working at a faster rate than the universe wants you to work, you’re focused and attached to the outcome, trying to race to the finish line and you are continuing to go towards a physical goal or end point whilst continuing on anchoring the very energy that keeps you feeling so unfilled and dissatisfied.”

Oh darn! That’s me right now! So this is going to be a challenge to try and feel relaxed and therefore in alignment when I’m going at full throttle! To be honest, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to achieve that but I will hold it in mind and try.

Quite frankly at the moment, things are so intense, I don’t know how I’m keeping going. I’ve also got a second Bowen treatment on Friday afternoon after work.

Quote:
I remember when ELO covered Roll Over Beethoven. At the time I had a paper round and a Russian-made radio in a leather case that needed to be turned the right way to receive a signal. One of the reasons it captured my attention was the mix of the classic and the modern, I can't think of many others that dd orchestral instruments and electric guitars quite so well. One of the reasons it was Jeff Lynne in particular is because I've been back in my childhood again, gaining different insights and learning to Love myself. ELO is one band that will always have a place, here. I'll grab a copy though, and add it to my to-do list.

Do get the album Time /ELO. It’s a story album, so one track leads into another, sometimes with no gaps. It’s one of the few albums that needs to be listened to in sequence. And who can resist with opening lyrics such as this:

Just on the border of your waking mind,
There lies another time
When darkness and light are one
And as you tread the halls of sanity
You feel so glad to be unable to go beyond,
I have a message from another time .....

Patrycia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Symbol 4.JPG (12.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Symbol 5.JPG (16.1 KB, 1 views)