View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Suspended
Hey Raimu, ill share, you can go into meditation and ask to connect with your guides, ask to connect with your guides or beings who have your highest an best interest at heart and only those, then see what comes to you, pay attention to your thoughts and even if you think your just imagining all this (whatever you get) trust that your not, try not to get caught up in doubts or over thinking just let what ever comes flow, you might also see beings and images and later on in your day or the days to come you may get confirmation and just start noticing things and having some experiences.

I will also quote myself from another thread i recently posted on where i mentioned guides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Im gonna give a different answer then the others here and say do not ignore signs and do not always think you are creating them. I have ignored signs before or dismissed them and got my butt kicked for it, i now know that this can sometimes be our guides working through our minds using our thoughts to communicate with us, they can talk with you using your thoughts and the signs, you see something an think something straight after it, it might not even be your thought, if something keeps coming up in your life, you might want to not ignore it because it could mean something may happen in the near future regarding it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimu
I am currently fascinated with connecting with my spirit guide.
The fact that your saying this ^^ could possibly be your guides working through you already, wanting you to get to know them better.