View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Master

One thing I'm being encouraged to do with regards to manifest is to picture how I would feel if that were to happen.

So, I've seen a flat i would really like to buy. It's probably double what I can afford so realistically it's off the agenda and I'm inclined just to use it as a blueprint for what would resonate as a great place to live. And I'm imagining myself living there, how do I feel when I wake up in the morning and look out of the window whilst making coffee, admiring the view, how do I enjoy the light that pours in from different directions, how do I appreciate the location which makes it easy to get into town and easy to go for great walks. How am I so grateful that there is parking. How am I joyous that I have great neighbours there that I get on with and we look out for each other and spend time with each other in community without budging on territory. How I'm pleased to get home in the evening as it is cosy warm, but with a lot of space so I feel so free and expansive. How I enjoy to sit there in an evening in stillness and watch the light fade and be quiet with the universe. How I like to entertain others and that they might enjoy the wonder from the windows and also be comfy and cosy there as well, that my place is filled with love and laughter.

So the list goes on. It's not a mechanical act but it encompasses my heart and soul.

In my example above, I've not viewed the property as it is outside my pricerange but I think there are similar within my price range which would bring me that result.

When it comes to manifesting, I'm advised I have a power to do it. I've not unlocked the door really, sure there are things I've manifested but to do it really really consciously, that's not as yet occurred.