View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
untrue. at least for me. i had a NDE experience while i was a very devoted christian and yet the experience wasnt at all what i expected. a shining white robed Jesus didn't greet me, there was no gloria chorus of angels or happy dead relatives there to meet me at the pearly gates. instead i ended up in the company of some ornately decorated blue skinned Krishna-like entities. i had had like zero exposure to Hinduism at the time so go figure.

the experience changed everything.

Similar experience here. Christian, both parents were pastors, had very clear belief systems in what Heaven and Hell were and most likely how they 'looked'.

I was in the Amazon Basin at the time, 1996, and was dying from Shigella dysentery and anaphylactic shock from expired Tetracycline. I died for all practical purposes and left my body, looked back at it, looked at my surroundings, saw I could 'see' in-between the atoms of those surrounding to another space, focused on it and ended up there. It was full of generations of Amazonian Tribal people, all males, some warriors types, some 'regular villages, some Shaman types. Some had tatoo'ing, some had bones through their noses or cheeks, some had ear ornaments, some had fire-brand looking scarring, they seemed to represent various tribes, some seemed to have been there a very long 'time'. There was a timelessness to the place, like it was a holding space and a sense of long waiting/existing by those that were there.
The Shaman types watched me with neutral expressions, but a warrior came at me screaming "Invader, Kill!" and scared me back into my now cooling body.
Over the next days I become more coherent, and with it this really really strong desire to die in my own land where we held similar belief systems and so went to a place which represented those beliefs. I knew intrinsically that the place I went to had to do with the belief systems of the people who lived in it but in the 3rd dimension.

I was deeply haunted for years by the fact I'd had an NDE and ended up in someplace that didn't fit into my Christianity, no light, no tunnel, no Christ, no St Peter at the Pearly Gates, the place had no polarity one way or the other, it was neither Heaven nor Hell and the most that could be derived was that it was a 'Holding Space'.

It wouldn't be until the Awakening of Consciousness that I understood more about that place and that I'd gone into the astral realms, a place created by the tribes who apparently didn't have a belief in anything more and so were sort of stuck there until their souls could envision something more and thus arrive in it through their Intention to do so.

It is my belief now that all places created by belief systems are in existence in upper realms and that there is a direct energy correlation between the 3-D belief system and the astral location of it. Meaning due to the strong regional energy's in earth areas if one were to NDE there one could end up pulled into the astral equivalent of the belief system predominant in that area as opposed to the energetic equivalent of one's own belief system location.

Or so is my operating belief at the moment until further information comes along to displace it. :)