View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
I don't know exactly what they are, but I have them periodically. I find it interesting that you posted about them today. Yesterday, I experienced them for the first time in a while. I don't speak to my TF or have any physical contact with him and haven't in years. Then last night I had one of those dreams where I know I was connecting with his soul. I don't remember much of the dream, but I was feeling torn in two clinging to my TF, trying to explain to another entity why we couldn't be ripped apart from one another. I never felt a real threat to our connection in the dream, but I did offer an ultimatum to the other entity. In the end, I think we all accepted the connection that I refuse to sever.

Interestingly, I've been questioning the connection lately. I always seem to get these vivid dreams when I'm questioning things or nervous about it. Maybe the pangs are also related in that sense.

This is what I meant to say - although connected on FB (and he has been a little more active of late, when usually he is quiet), we don't have physical contact and haven't seen him to talk to for almost 6 years.
Dreams come where I don't recall details but know for sure i have somehow connected with his energy. I question the connection periodically but pretty much accept now, after all this kicking off 10 years ago and me returning time and after time to this site as I can relate, that there is a spiritual reason for this happening.

He appeared in my life at a time when I was just about to propel into a massive period of growth - I had moved across the country, started postgraduate studies (itself a trigger of growth) - my knowing him and the feelings I had for him ignited the touch paper for me 'coming into being'. Indeed, a mirror soul - this was shown to me numerous times from spirit both directly and indirectly through spiritual friends.

He has no idea of any of this. He felt the connection during the time we worked together, I am 99% certain of that because he did not want me to leave. But he has no other idea - I do wonder if he still thinks of me in any way. I know he has experienced his own growth - being connected on Facebook I can see how he has grown.

Just a shame we can no longer be physical friends.

And so the heart pangs will continue. So glad to know others have these too.