View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
I used to get those feelings you describe with a mirror soul connection... not so much now days as I become more courageous in being myself in wholeness.
I have 2 main deeper connections at this time.
One who is my partner whose energy is similar and complementary to mine we are balance partners. And the other who acts as a divine mirror our energy is similar but not balanced in the same way as my partner... it is pretty much purely energetic and serves to remind me of who I am, what my purpose is and how to 'get there'.

I have these 'heart pangs' around the mirror soul mate but 100% of the time it is when I have slumped back into fear and self doubt... forgotten an aspect of self which needs retrieving and intergration or more so in the past if there was a karmic cycle which needed addressing.

Like I said... these feelings are becoming much less frequent visitors now as I am becoming more more courageous in my own authenticity... and also alot of the heavier karmic cycles have been cleared.

What is left is a complete sense of deep inner knowing with gratitude of how our connection has served the greater dream... the highest good for all.

Heart pangs happen less frequently in general now due to my deep inner knowing that there is no seperation from anything or anyone. I am right at home with it all.
When a heart pang happens to me now it is less due to any attachments and more the realisation that my heart is guiding me to reach out or take action of some sort... out of love.

I used to find the best way to deal with these things was to listen to the deeper message...
I'm not very good at ignoring my heart.
It does get easier to listen too... as time goes by and we learn to let go of attachments and instead just listen to the deeper messages of the heart... there is always something deepervwhich is desiring to be acknowledged.
Love yourself and l try not to judge yourself as the deeper layers unfold..