View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 10:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
All sounds quite tricky.

Agree with Lorelyen; keep smiling and cut ties with them all completely, in a way of pursuing anything on a romantic level.

I have had a work romance before years ago and it didn't end well. Not to say they all end badly, but the saying ''Don't poke the payroll'' is there for a reason.

I do think you're looking for this strong chemistry you desire, truth be told. Others may deem a strong chemistry in a friendly way. Between this story and your message to that girl it all seems a bit full on to the reader and you're one step away from marriage proposal

It's highly unlikely you had a strong chemistry with both girls in a romantic way (I'm assuming?). One person's perception of chemistry differs from another's at times.

Leave them be, keep smiling and don't waste anymore of your precious energy on them. It really isn't a 'problem' at all.

We think we have problems, but we don't

I appreciate the reality check guys, it helps to put things into perspective!
I might have strong feelings because I actually quit my job there and will start working someplace new in a few weeks.. so there is alot going on with my emotionally because of that anyway.

Technically I am not a co-worker with any of them..

I think lowering my expections and goals from ''romantic relationship'' to ''hot threesome with two lesbians'' could help to throw off that white-knight attitude that is restricting my creativity .