View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
What would a highly developed being do, claim the payment to honor justice or let it go to avoid a new conflict and therefore to honor peace?

What do you think it should be done?

Tiss

I understanding the feeling of what's being said about getting even or as is said justice. Justice talk makes us feel good. To me, it is just not the end all, be all, all the time. Of course they should pay you back. There is a perception of right, 2 of them even if it is seen weak by one side over the other. Definitely a lesson for the individual and self and ego.

Keep in mind a highly developed being has many other options.

So are you asking them or us....lol. I hope we get to hear a spiritual answer to just for balance.

You know, stuff is very important here. We do everything for and because it is stuff, some really good things and some really bad things. Stuff is often more important then we are. Is it a balance or unbalance. Stuff!!! It holds and binds us and has power over us. Is what is being done, right. Not only must everything be right, but we must ourselves make it right. Would love change ones response and act?