View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Knower

Hi! I've read Dr. Newton's books, and I'm actually doing (unofficial) hypnotherapy research based on his ideas. I can't claim to be anywhere near skilled as he was, but I have done past life regressions and have sort of done life between lives regressions.

So far in my research I have not been able to emulate Newton's findings for the most part. Most of my subjects have been able to access their past life memories and usually meet their spirit guide, but I've only rarely been able to explore afterlife memories, and each individual's account has been unique thus far. Most subjects tend to visualize a light after passing over in their past life, but I have yet to encounter the typical meeting at the gate followed by a life review. I attribute this mainly to my lack of skill and training so far, but it does make me wonder about his findings. I've even had one LBL hypnotherapist tell me to not expect what was found in Newton's books, when I was considering getting a session myself. But its interesting to think about, regardless!