Thread: Are you God???
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 01:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Do you believe or accept that you are God? Or is it something that you are not sure about or feel is not true?

Some people do and some people don't! There is a poll attached.
A couple of quotes from the bible might help to thicken the mud.lol
"God is a man of war" and "God is not a man that he should lie". I like to think this is a war of truth against lies. On the flip side of the latter one could say "God is a man that he should speak the Truth". The way I see it we(Earthlings) are gifted with the unexplained energy within us, some even call it "Divine Energy". This is the essence of God. I would say that to be a son or daughter of God is to obey that God as if it was your Mother or Father which to me if you obey one you're obeying the other if they are one. I am not a member of any established religion and here I was thinking that God is everywhere like what David says
Psalms 139:8(kjv)
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
Just a note to see if God is in this verse(lol) as in within this translation, the word Heaven in the Hebrew is always in the plural form as in Hashamayim and the Greek word Hell is translated from the Hebrew word for grave Sheol a hole in the ground used as a metaphor for the grave of confusion. I wondered why God created evil.
So the answer to the thread is Yes depending on the context and No depending on the context.