View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel H
Because they may confirm my theory, which says that I am a "telepathic person", who involuntarily projects his thoughts in the whole world. One other thing I am thinking of doing is traveling in the world (after some new consultation of medic(s)), and see if there is any change in these mysterious, "torturing" (female) voices, which, in my opinion, would seem to originate from my country (Belgium, they don't have a Thai accent ...). That could provide some good evidence too.

I don't know what they look like, I don't see them, but I can talk back to them, and I often do.

I was asking my guides to give you some suggestion, what you could try. A little later I got a one idea. Have you tried to act like a little kid ever when those voices starts? Those little cute *******s newer obey, when they need to. They just laugh and feel full of joy when you try to command them and they do things opposite way. You get frustrated, angry or would want to be somewhere else than commanding right now those laughing little terrorists. You surely understand what I mean . You have a free will to ignore to listen to voices, play your own games and do the opposite funny things...fun music, dancing, what ever. May work or not, but maybe this could raise your positive vibration and I have heard, positive vibration doesn't draw negative entities so well. This would be like reprogramming your mind to think positive and happy things.