View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_demi
I was "told" to give you some more info.

A fast, other than the medical challenges/benefits provides you with:

1. An unusual calmness. If you did a few, you should have seen the way time slows down and your mind quietens down, when the body switches its chemistry and its energy balances/pathways.
This calmness allows for:
- clarity in mental work;
- better imagination;
- ease of removing distractions (internal and external);

2. A change in vibrations (aura, etc). This change, usually, makes you more sensitive and thus you may be:
- open to new messages
- open to more complex messages
- open to new challenges
- open to (easier for) re-organisations/manipulations by the Highers
- open to new insights
or like me
- open to opening of new... realities
Logically, the longer you go, the more your vibration is affected.

3. A change in your energy, that may make it possible (or easier) to do things "up there".

If you are an open-minded individual, you may also consider urine-therapy (yeah yeah) - within its range of effects is one mentioned by a Russian authority on the topic: it changes your frequency, specifically, it brings you closer to your original, (correct) one.

So, fasting is all about calming you, optimising your frequency and opening you to influences and/or allowing you to do more.

Now imagine the benefits that Jesus experienced within his 40 day fast in the desert.... of course, this is a top-level, master-level effort, and takes years to achieve. But, already a 2 day will show you effects, specially the mental ones, if you can handle the physological pressures of your own body.

Thank you for the information. As I mentioned in the other post I am now on day 19 and handling things pretty well. It's difficult of course, like you mentioned the pressures are there. The pressures that were always there I mean, I'm becoming open to them and I'm becoming open to a lot in my life.

I'm showing the endurance to make it 40 days. We'll see