View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
FC... that is how I perceive being on that train, to be waiting for him. And she said something along the lines of "some of you have been thinking about getting on other trains"... well is that wrong or detrimental to your tf journey? I thought the same thing, about asking her to clarify lol.

TLM... I had to release a lot of negative emotions regarding my twin and other stuff that happened that involved him, but was not in any way his fault. I did it for my own mental health, because walking around angry all the time will only hurt yourself in the long run. So I did it for myself. Feeling it was not enough, I had to consciously work through it, and it took time. But don't you think that waiting on something is unhealthy (mentally)?
I don't think I really have negative emotions. All I'm left with is loving him as much as I did then, it doesn't fade, and feeling this strong bond between us.
This is mutual, both still have strong feelings and feel the bond, and from what I can work out, neither can really move on.
Which has me wondering why the bleep we are apart? And I so wished I could use the F word now. In capitals.
If only the Universe would hand out manuals. I never read manuals, but I would read that one for sure!