View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Deactivated Account
First, I would be careful to make my first or second post about having been a famous person in a past life.

Fame is just a human concept if you ask me, and famous people do reincarnate, too, of course.

Just that even people who believe in reincarnation will find it harder to believe you when you claim to have been a famous person. (Even though that is not fair, if you remember to have been a cobbler the name of Jack, no one who believes in reincarnation will question it.)

People will ask you if you have memories. People might ask for some "proof" or validation.

I would recommend a forum, but it is currently locked.

I will be honest: I am not sure if I should believe you. Not because you think you have been a famous person (I have met others with memories of a famous past life). As I already said: fame is just a human concept. The soul itself does not care for fame. It is just that, as you said yourself, Arthur's Round Table is known as a myth. And then, you should explain further why you think you were Sir Galahad. What, exactly, makes you so sure?

There are different methods to retrieve memories, from guided meditation using audio files to meditation (takes practice and will take awhile before anything happens, but it is the method I, personally, think is best) to writing techniques or other stuff. You could also see a regression therapist, of course, but not everyone has the means to do so.

I can send you a link via PM to some articles if you are interested.

But before you continue on your journey and try to remember, ask yourself: What do you really want?
You want the truth, not to deceive yourself.
To avoid misunderstandings: I do not say that it is impossible. I only say that you should be careful.

There was a time when I believed that I once was a somewhat infamous man. Maybe I was, maybe not. What memories I have is not enough to know without doubt if I was him or not. I could have been somebody else with similar experiences. It is not important anyway. What is important is that I have learned something from the experience (I hope so, at least).

With my best wishes, love and peace.