View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 04:32 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Both 'exist' and both are methods to explore the nature of reality. Due to limitations in the scientific method, science tends to deal with local physical reality. In my experience they are seldom at odds.

Since neither has provided a 'complete' rendition of reality, there are rare times they seem to be at odds. This resolves itself by more exploration and further understanding.

Neither has addressed 'how' anything 'can exist'.

Perhaps you mean science institutions and religious institutions are at odds??

I don't know, maybe I see it this way because of my experience as a twin flame (I don't have confirmation from my twin flame that we are one, but my experience recently is well described by that theory). We are taught the experience and psychology and upbringing dictates who we are but now I know our souls can be very important as it has been taught to me in my own experience. The idea that we are our family history or our upbringing has been completely thrown out the window for me with my experience as a twin flame. He is someone who I would have never thought I'd share stuff in common with and with whom I would feel so understood and complete around. Anyway, a bit of a tangent but maybe that's where it comes from. I don't know what it was like for you, but spirituality has definitely been a taboo thing in my life and my identification as a scientist on the other hand is very much celebrated,