View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Tammy

Some more questions!!!

LOL, i think i am going to change my profile name to "curious crabstick" or something along those lines

I have more questions regarding Spirit guides in general:

I have been reading some of the older posts on this forum, and i have noticed that you can get many guides (not just the guides that come and go, but life long guides, aswell as teaching guides......... is it at all possible for someone to explain to me ( i know it is a mission, but it would be greatly appreciated)

secondly. am i correct in saying, that before we are "born/reincarnated" we choose our own guides??? (maybe i am horribly off base here), if that is the case, surely your spirit guide ( if one was lucky to have communication with them) would be able to tell you, of your past life, or how they got to be ones spirit guides, as in past relationship, (whether it be a your father from your past life, etc.

Thirdly (and last.............for the day
can you request that your spirit guide becomes more permanent...in other words, say you have a spirit guide, you dont know if they are your main spirit guide, can you request that they become a more permant, like your main spirit guide?