View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Master
Manifestation Altar

Hi everyone.

I have just noticed this idea floating around the web in line with creating and manifesting our own reality, and I must say, I can not believe it has taken me this long to find such an idea!

The idea is to take the idea of a vision board- a board where we keep ideas, thoughts, and representations of what it is we'd like to manifest in our lives- and to create an altar of our own that serves a like purpose of our vision boards only we place the ideas, thoughts, and representations of what we'd like to manifest on an altar of our own design and making.

Now this idea may not be practical for everyone and everyone will have their own unique way whether a vision board or simple affirmations, but for myself especially, this idea calls to me, at the least- to be aware of such an idea.

As a practicing pagan, I am not new to the idea of an altar itself, and have several of my own scattered around my private quarters. This idea I have just found however- adds an entirely new element to altar use which I am pleasantly surprised to have found, and to be able to now consider.

Though I am not new to manifesting what it is I'd like to see in my life, I am glad to find a new means of expressing my inner thoughts, ideas, and dreams.

Has anyone else had any experience with this idea?

Has anyone else here used this idea of having an altar- as a place to place representations of what it is you wish to desire?

Interested in your thoughts.