View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder

That is all great but what did you have to loose with the first girl if you did contact her ? Because you've got an implicit no now, the worst thing she could have given you was an explicit one. When you'll be my age you'll be sorry mostly for the things you didn't do. The sexual attraction is a bit risky in the sense that she may not have those feelings for you. I messed up when I showed my cards too early so I won't show the back of my tongue either.

Sexual attraction is a brick wall to me that destroys every possibility on getting to know someone. It is usually the ones I am attracted to in a non sexual way that become my best friends and since i don't separate the concept of friendship, love and sex, my friends become my lovers in time.

I am shy, if someone is sexually attracted to me I can usually tell by the way they behave, but these people are most likely to get a no as response, because they are overwhelming or scaring me otherwise, even if I would have said yes if they had been more subtle.

With yes I mean "yes, i wanna hang out with you" not "yes, i want to date you" the latter is much more likely to get a negative response. Although I do not know if platonic sexual attraction means dating, probably not, but you can fill that in. Bringing something in a playful way has the highest chance of success and is subtle enough so you won't feel embarrassed if she says no.