Thread: My mom is dying
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace222
Tomma,

I'm so sorry to hear. Six years ago, I lost my mother to cancer. The time during her illness and afterward was a whole emotional journey. But there is no wrong. That's our human selves passing judgment. And don't give validation to other's judgmental thoughts - people project their inner storms and lens of reality. Souls are energetically connected despite distance. My mom's soul came to me in a dream during the time she was sick, young and beautiful again waving and then hopping in a sporty car and happily zooming off, to let me know all will be well with her in the end. This didn't feel like any regular dream. It was vivid, and I woke up in this state of peace I couldn't explain. And her soul visited me later after she passed (I could hear/feel/smell her in my house, checking on my kids and me, watching me as I worked, etc.). This was my personal experience. Your mother's energetic connection to you though will be the same regardless if you have such experiences. She loves you. She will understand. And cut yourself a break and hang in there.

Peace to you during this time.

Grace

Thank you Grace for the encouragement and for sharing your experience! I can imagine that the beautiful dream helped you a lot to relax and let go. How nice of her to visit you like that!

I actually have felt my mom around me a few times over the past few days, I'm assuming she is experiencing moments outside her body already, maybe during sleep. I had the feeling though she felt confused and sad and in my mind I hugged and held her, telling her it's all fine and just relax.

I also dreamt of her a few days ago, the dream was also sad. In the dream I was told that she had a baby and that the baby is not doing well.

I get the feeling she is either scared or has another reason for feeling very sad right now.

She has also not answered her phone today. I tried calling her many times. This is the first time this has happened. The last time we spoke on Sunday she was too tired to form proper sentences and when she spoke I could barely understand her because she was mumbling. This might be due to a change to stronger pain meds, I don't know.

I will call the clinic tomorrow, But I doubt they will tell me anything definite over the phone.

When my uncle died a couple of years ago it popped in my head one day that "I think H.... has died" and it turned out to be true. It was simply a feeling that he's not here anymore, like an empty space. It feels similar with my mom today although not quite the same. But something has changed ...

But surely that relative in charge would at least let me know if she passed?