View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 07:25 PM
ljepotica

The thing that people ought to realise is that those that do readings are telling you what they are picking up and some people find this a bit too much or in chat start to really pressurise you or get upset or angry.
We don't go to spill out all the bad things in your life-we try to tell you some issues and blockages there might be in your life.
I'm sorry if I do say some things that are a bit too much for you but it's what I sometimes pick up and these things keep on bugging me in my head and I only try to tell you in the hope that you can work towards a solution-there is a solution to everything only we seem to think not!

Reading is not some kind of game where when you spot a reader you ask them for another reading concerning your love life or for them to do a reading for your partner, pets, parents, best friend, next door neighbour etc.

Some people only seem to want to join this forum as they want reading after reading-which I and I'm sure other readers don't like. There are others out there that have never had a reading and you're being very unfair to them by requesting as many readings as you can get, perhaps they also need help and guidance.

As Mother Goose points out you canot rely only on readings you have got to be able to deal with life outside readings...of course readings are very valuable sometimes:)

The thing I don't like is people asking me about their love life-hey! I offer readings and I cannot give you answers to your personal problems-you have to sort them out yourself, you cannot rely on a reading when you're not willing to communicate with your partner and take a long and deep look at yourself, your partner and where the relationship is going and be HONEST with yourself and your partner.

I'm not here in attack mode but am just trying to make sense to people. Sorry if it sounds like this as most of you are fine but there are a few people that do sort of mess things up for the rest of you and for us readers.

Anyhow take care people and lots of love!

S xxx