View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Thanks! I already enrolled in a Reiki course taking place next month!

Awesome. Great move, from someone who moved into it, into being it and then sharing it.:)

Quote:
Letting go is difficult because it is my comfort zone! Is not even a question of money because that's not an issue at the moment and I can change to a different field/path.

That's good then, money takes the pressure off the choices then. Some don't always have that in their changes immediately.
Quote:
It's more the ego you know. The "secure place" of online marketing that I've known for years and letting that behind to start a new thing. But I have been thinking that I can actually use my online marketing experience to support me in promoting a new path.

You know one thing I have learned that nothing is wasted in change. It can move what you know into a bigger what you know and serve you more expanded. That is the nature of creation and our co creative space of giving back to life and others through our creations.

Quote:
I am so attached to see me as the "online marketing expert" than it is hard to let go. It's like I have something to prove. Ridiculous and it's making feel frustrated.

That's ok, proving things to yourself builds confidence to change and move yourself in new ways. I challenge myself to know I can do things more expanded. Its not a bad thing but it wont sustain you long term of course, because your using something to sustain you rather than you as the one sustaining yourself through the flow of what you can be, become and open to in life in new ways..
Quote:
I also believe that things shouldn't require this amount of effort and if things aren't flowing and we feel this resistance is because it's not aligned with us.

Yep you can learn to let go immediately in the moment or faster when your not afraid to flow with yourself and life as one. This is what I have learned is where we keep up with life and be more in harmony with the flow of what is..in us first, in the world after that.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder