View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I've had major spiritual awakening about 2 years ago and left my job to start my own business, in online marketing. Because online marketing is what I have been doing for over 10 years and I'm so used to it.

But the thing is, I don't make much money from it and feel I give a lot and do not receive much in return. It all feels like hard work and not fun most of the time.

I did a reading with a psychic that told me I should do something more related to spirituality and energy. I am thinking in doing a Reiki course and see if new doors open to me as I like to help people to align with their truth.

I feel burned out and feel like I am having a crisis and doing a lot of soul search. Online marketing has been what I know and feel "secure" and it's just hard to leave it, although I am tired of seeing little results.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thank you!

marketing is 50% of business. Knowing the service 20%. People and sales skills is 30%.

The thing is if the phone doesnt ring the other two dont matter.

If you are good at making the phone ring think of a simple service you would enjoy doing. And one that is needed and marketable in your area.

I had a simple carpet cleaning businesa. But had some of the best marketing material available. Not sure if there around anymore but they were oit of phoenix and called piranha marketing.

it was nothing to make four or five hundred a day. Some times seven or eight hundred. But none of that matters. Its in the average. So you want to shoot high and see where you wind up. As most businesses have a slow season. During that time its more about paying bills and trying to break even after business and personal expenses.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4