Thread: stop press
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Suspended

what a beautiful response.(the newbie thing is a little tongue in cheek i admit....im most certainly not the master lol)hmm so there is maybe a slight chance that im not totally deluded and all of this thinking isnt going to come crashing down on my head.(which it probably will so that i can BECOME even more.maybe ill start supporting millwall)and i couldnt agree more,it really is a shift in resonance,that sums it up in a nutshell.wish i had good words like that!i find it quirky and ironic that shamans in mexico and the like would go on almost religious quests out into the mountains and the desert to find a particular kind of cactus,which they held in great regard and reverence.and yet we cant even talk about it or we will get barred.delicious irony indeed....hmmm just had a thought.what if these divine palaces are indeed a way to experience the 5d in a way that doesnt completely melt our brains...maybe i will try to visualise one.itll be awesome complete with peacocks....incidentally i love the fact that you are speaking your TRUTH.from the HEART.