Thread: stop press
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Thanks. I'll have look.

I'm still puzzled about what one of these DF DM things are supposed to be.
As is so often the case, put on the spot no one can come up with any of a description, a code of signs, an experience, nothing - although as I too have been "into" the spiritual side of life for 20+ years, I reckon some allusion or metaphor must exist.

Hence wondering if a DF = III or II perhaps an amalgam of both and DM of IV or V. I looked on the web but without endless time to wade through the morass I didn't learn much. It was as loose as the blurb on Twin flame. It must be an archetype of some kind, an ideal.

I still believe it's wonderful to give people / humanity hope. Laudable as these efforts may be, false hope isn't good which is something in which religions did no good. "Obey me and I'll get you a place in heaven."
well put me on the spot.test me.all i will give are truthful answers from my perspective which by the way is ever changing and BECOMING....and thank frick.ive been waiting 20 odd years for this to start.....(which incidentally have not been 20 stagnant years.ive been honing my skills you know....)