View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Yes I agree that these things are the same. In my studies I have found a code.
Duality is the very essence of the experience here on earth but it has gone from, Male and female to Jesus Christ versus Satan. Good versus evil.
You will find it interesting to know that Venus, a planet representing Femininity was known as The morning star, or the light bringer. and In the Christian bible, while the serpent or satan so called "tempted" Eve it was the Female who made the decision that caused the fall of man.
I've come to see that Masculinity or Male energy is likened to what we call "good" (labeling for the sake of communication) and the Female is "evil"
But being a woman I prefer to us the term chaotic.
Although I am not implying that Men are better than women, as each individual had both male and female qualities and characteristic.s

The ideas of christ and satan are just perspectives of this Great Duality, that when you truly understand it, is Union. One.

In duality there is a key to be found that has been lost for generations to man. A simple perspective removing the duality, and turning it into harmony. Two sides do not have to be opposing.

The reason I use the christian terms Jesus and Satan is because i view the human form to be of both.
Jesus represents give and satan represents take.
or unconditional love vs. selfishness.

I find it so interesting that Paganism and Masonry(at least before the 17th century) both have seemed to embraced the idea of Man and Woman living in harmony and perfect union.
In this age the feminine is oppressed, and the Masculine tries to be dominant (not gender but Energy) Using the guise of EVIL as the reason. WHen truly it is nothing exept the selfish desire to rule.
If there were harmony and perfection who would be the king

With this philosophy it is easy to get confused so i am sorry if I am not making since to you. Its hard to understand anothers perspective if you have never been there, or experienced it, and this is something to consider to.
As with the beginning of your comment, You say we can look at this as a Buddhist instead of a christian, Which of course we can. We can look at it in the perspective of Good and evil, Jesus and Satan, the Sun and the Moon, Night and Day, Male and Female, you will see these are all the same and there are many forms of them. Each a different perspective of the exact same thing. and even still each are two different perspectives of the same thing, being dual, and knowing we are one.
Philosophy is amazing, I do not know if it can truly bring us closer to Harmony, but i think with the act of describing nature in depth realizations and quickenings can happen.

Another that is interesting is man and nature, Man acting on order and stability while nature is unpredictable and chaotic to the on looker