View Single Post
Old 27-11-2015, 06:59 AM
Master
Hi, I am discovering them all now...as we speak.

As a Hindu, I'm not a great believer in Reincarnation - especially since we have no memory of our past life Karma, so why suffer in this lifetime for something we can't even remember doing? That just seemed a bit unfair to me...and I think I am the only Hindu out there who doesn't believe in Karma and Reincarnation because they don't even make any illogical sense to me.

I believe in the multiple universe/reality theory and believe that when we pass on from this life, the experiences we had here, lead us on to another 'plane' or 'level of existence'...some higher, some lower, some sideways and some back to front...

Anyway, I just believe in multidimensional realities that souls inhabit according to how advanced (closer to Shiva) they are and for however long it is, they exist there.

No Heaven...no Hell...some dimensions have other features of that dimension apart from the spirit souls who inhabit it...like we have bodies, trees, oceans etc.

Now...here's where it gets interesting.

After a really bad spiritual experience (or should I say a whole series of them), I bypassed karma, reincarnation and Shiva and headed straight for Astrology...this was more than a coincidence.

Even though I knew I had 6 planets retrograde in my natal chart and they've been holding me back my whole life, I didn't know there was a thing called a 'Retrograde Individual' until I just found out then.

I read up all about it and I immediately knew exactly what was happening to me...I am living 6 past lifetimes all at once here.

No wonder I am like this....no wonder...

Peace to you all.