View Single Post
Old 24-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
As I understand it, we impliment a Soul-Plan before entering in, and while we can deviate from it to some degree, for the most part the large factors decided upon before entry remain in place. There is of course "wiggle room", and because we all have free will choice we can innitiate a change to said plan if we truly desire to, but barring that, we pretty much adhere to what we've set in motion in the Soul-Plans we construct between lives, for the opportunities, learning, soul expansion, and the perfecting of certain qualities. It's we who choose these experiences. They are not foisted upon us.

That of course begs the natural question that IF we all choose our situations, is it permissable to view the physical or emotional pain of another as simply "their karma" and not offer assistance and comfort where and when possible? To my way of thinking, compassion for all living things is required of each and every one of us, and failure to demonstrate that loving trait will without question slow our own advancement as well as possibly bring in difficult circumstances in OUR next life! It's a complex process and none of us can accurately determine the specifics of why another chose the difficult circumstances of THEIR life. It might not even be for them, but to give another opportunity for advancement..! So in my understanding, it is always best to show compassion and kindness and comfort others where possible. That is the way of the heart, and it is through the heart that we access the direct experience of spirit

It seems that we both have the same understanding. I have been told that each life experience is laid out with all of the particulars thought out prior to arriving. Many that we encounter in our existences are those who have agreed to play a part in this experience. We select from amoung our spiritual friends and family who will do what and when. The appropriate signposts are set up in advance to remind us of our chosen path.

Now, do we see and respond to every signpost? Not always, depends on our free will to some extent. As I often say, nothing happens by chance. All things are set in motion. We can however miss the whole thing by being misguided. For an interesting overview of our 3 dimensional experience, I would recommend http://dragonofdrama.com/why_3d as it is a wonderful explanation of the overall 3 dimensional experience.

There are certain responsibilities that each of us have based on our individual choices. These are set up based on any previous karma that we may have encountered. (either good or bad) I for example am a Lightworker, it is my responsibility to assist others in learning about consciousness and the Source of it. Of course without affecting their free will.

There are certain synchronocities that occur when something appears to you and it has a ring of truth. What I like to call a resonation or it resonates with you. That would be your higher mind recognizing a truth. Then to follow up on what it was to find that truth. Much as you've stated in your response.