View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Experiencer
Well we are creating our reality/realm every day...but in regards to the astral plane there seem to be certain global heaven and hells, but within whichever we gravitate towards..... just as in this reality, the Reality that presents itself is Magnetized to our "description". It's not really a matter of good or bad, just what is best for our growth at whatever stage we are at. Young souls require time in the Realms.... but as we get older we learn that like this Reality here, they are just projections.... a step removed from the Essence which we eventually come to seek. This is why my Teachers stressed the importance of one pointed attention towards the Light. I don't know if I mentioned it here..... but I did cheat one time....pulled into some astral worlds...this is where I learned about the Law of Momentum..... Pretty scary really, if my teachers hadn't been there to pull me out, I have no idea what would have happened.... but as I say, time in those realms is way different than time here....in fact I don't call it time, but rather momentum... We don't have TV, but on Friday nights (movie night) before we go to Market on Saturday to sell our wares we watch Netflix on our computer.... I'll see if I can find the movie Inception....