View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadroJ
I have been having constant deja vu for about six months. It started after what I believe were a handful of out of body experiences I did not purposely initiate. Shortly after the vivid dreams or out of body experiences the deja vu started. After such a sudden change I also began meditating a few times a day, in total about 40 minutes to an hour altogether. I have been to the hospital, I have seen a doctor and also I have a psychologist and psychiatrist. I filled everybody in just to make sure it wasn't a medical or psychological issue. After all this leg work over the course of the six months no one sees this as a threat; this is great because I personally enjoy the deja vu. I am certainly becoming a better and more aware person. I also have learned to enjoy life much more than I ever have before. Does anyone else have constant deja vu? I have researched the subject quite a bit but have not found too much on it and would love to hear some theories. Thank you!

---J

Oh yes, I get quite a bit of deja vu and like you have looked into possible explanations and studied the experience itself as best as I can to learn more about it.

Two things you might not find in books but that I find to be personally responsible for much of my own deja vu experiences are as follows:

1: Precognition (a psychic ability) - seeing microflashes of something about to happen/be said but too quick to compute moments before the actual event happens which cause the event itself to feel like a deja vu.

2: In sleep we, as pure consciousness/Spirit, often will check out the possibility lines for events which will happen in the next awake period (next day), we will try numerous lines finding the best one at the various decision forks and then when our body/mind awakes try a give a nudge at these decision forks towards the better choice/result.
This sometimes causes a memory fragment or loop/deja vu effect where the waking mind says "Hey wait a minute, something about this is weirdly familiar!" having briefly caught a snippet of the choice line/scenario having been experienced previously.

Cheers!