View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Knower

I didn't read the link either. Just not interested. And lovebite. I just don't want to know. So my comment is based on your title and just the overall forum threads that I see.

I find it interesting that as humans we find situations, reasons, and people to give our power away to. It is our default mode perhaps, before we realize ooops, I didn't have to do that? And sometimes what is meant to become a lesson, becomes a habit instead? I just don't know.

Flameseeker above mentions the empath and the narcissist. My comment is in regards to an adult to adult relationship. If anyone ask me who has the power in this relationship, I would immediately say the empath.

@LibraIndigo. You have a gift and you have the power. And maybe the language that you spoke was the power you used to protect yourself from dark forces.

Just as everyone on earth here was taught the dangers and how to protect oneself, as a child I was also taught that yes there is spiritual world and there are ways of protecting yourself from any dark on that side and I guess that is where having a family who believes in God and going to Church helped.LOL

Being attacked by dark forces is possible and especially when one is so connected to the spiritual realm, just like being attacked by people on earth, or people invading your space because we live here. We share space. We meet good and bad.

Twin flames seem to spend and have the ability to spend a lot of time in the spiritual, so yeah sometimes we meet some not so nice crazies and have to figure out how to deal with them. We are not powerless against them. Not at all.