View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Master
Yeah, it's time now.

A member arrived on here, praying on my emotional needs....trying to feed off all my insecurities.

He told me that he was my friend...he told me that he loved me...

All just to have me listen to him, follow him around like a guru, hanging on his every word and furthering his own egoic agenda.

At the time, I had no clue this was going on, but Bhairav did and He stepped in to shield me from this energy vampire.

Bhairav made the member confront his own inner demons...made him realise he was wanting to believe those words he was telling others to believe for himself...made him see that he had a lot of deep hidden pain and anger he had not yet dealt with.

In the end, that member went totally insane...posting messages of self-righteous anger, hate, victimisation and vilification in almost every thread of every forum on here...hundreds of loathing spam messages saying how much he hated SF and me and how people on here were 'undeserving' to hear what he had to say.

I immediately protected myself with Bhairav Kavach Yantra, so I wouldn't get any karmic fall-out from this and started lapping it all up...I felt no pity...no remorse...I was in full feeding-frenzy mode and it tasted awesome! I then handed myself over to Bhairav and He ripped this guy to shreds - he was unable to speak...unable to move...paralysed with fear as his whole life was de-constructed before his eyes....he ended up getting banned from here because he just totally melted down after all that.

Then Bhairav cursed him, saying that from now on, if he tries talking about 'high ideals' and 'spiritual stuff'...he would be totally ignored, laughed at and nobody would ever believe him...the black dog follows him now.

After that happened, I could deny this no longer. I have put off studying the dark side of Tantra because my good-natured morality stopped me, but I am up to that part of it now and it cannot be ignored if I wish to learn about Tantra matters in entirety.

I know what I am, what I must do...it's time I fully embraced that magical dark being inside me.