View Single Post
Old 31-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Okay...something just happened and not sure how to explain this.

Has anybody had their kundalini rise while they have been fast asleep? not only once, but about 6 times?

The whole experience was harrowing, to say the least.

I was fast asleep - dead to the world and dreaming I was meditating.

Suddenly, she rose like a rocket, a searing blast of fire up my spine and every muscle in my body tensed up, like I was bracing for some kind of impact.

At that point, I was aware and awake yet I was still fast asleep. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I tried to physically wake up, but I couldn't.

Along with the heat going up my spine, it felt like knives were stabbing my spine too and the muscle tension kept getting worse until my astral body was forcibly ejected from the physical one.

I had never felt so much sheer terror in my life and I heard my name being called - it was my mother's voice, like she was right beside me, but I am alone in the house.

I was having a night terror, a really bad one and I wanted to wake up...snap out of it but I still couldn't...it took a long time, but I was finally able to open my eyes and the dark room was glowing with a supernatural light...I did not like this one bit.

So, I thought 'phew, glad that's over' and tried to go back to sleep.

As soon as I fell asleep...cue round 2. It was like somebody turned on a switch and it happened again - exactly the same as before.

I really hated this...I was fighting it every step of the way. I started chanting Shiva mantras, but that only made it worse. I became totally paralyzed with fear.

After the 5th time, the fear started to subside a bit and I decided to 'go with it'...no matter how damned freaky and uncomfortable it was and the intensity lessened a bit, but I was so physically, mentally and emotionally drained, I just couldn't put up with it anymore.

So, the last time I managed, with great effort, to force myself to fully wake up, I decided to get up and post what just happened.

There's no bliss, just an incredibly and totally spaced-out feeling like I am not here.

its not all fun while it works its way through the body. for me it wasnt anyways. im still clearing through some obstructions in and around my head. i go as fst of a pace as i can. to get it cleared and out of the way. but i have limits on what my mind and body can handle.

there was times i thought the emotional turmoil and confusion would kill me. but it didnt. im still here.

sounds like your going through a bulk of it at the point of its more difficulty. i spent about a year feeling really spaced out. working at that time was a real test. trying to keep my mind working ans vailable for what im working on. its like being handicapped in a lot of empty space in the mind.

it all came together in time. i just had to put forth tremendous effort for work so i can make money to eat. its all over if i cant work and feed myself. cause then im dead. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4