View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimelda
Hi everyone. I'm new and have no experience whatsoever so apologies if this is in the wrong forum. It will be kinda long, sorry. But I'd love to hear people's opinions on this strange phenomena I've been experiencing these past years.

At age 12 my grandad died and we were at his wake, which was held at my grandma's house. My cousin exclaimed that he saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive under the coffee table. He checked for a cat, but there was no cat. About an hour later, I saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive under the coffee table. Still no cat.

A few years later, I experienced astral projection. I remember going through a lengthy period of strange dreams. Then one night, I was floating in the top right corner of my bedroom, looking down on myself sleeping in bed. I left my bedroom and walked a few blocks away onto the main road.

I walked onto the road. There was a low fog on the ground and everything was cast in a greyish hew. I saw movement beneath my feet, and through the fog I could see dozens and dozens of black cats, all running in the same direction - North-East.

When I gazed down the road in the direction the cats were coming from, I felt something dark and ominous.

Around this time in my life, my grandma told me a funny story from her youth. She was at the movies with my grandad when a black cat shot out from under the chair and made her scream! An amusing story about embarrassing herself at the movies, but to me, all I could think of was "what the heck? Is there something weird going on here?"

Last October, my partner and I visited Sicily. We were looking around a Cathedral when I saw a black cat shoot out of nowhere and dive into the confession booth. I checked... No cat.

So that's the thing with the cats.

Also during my late teens-early 20s I suffered from sleep paralysis in boughts, often suffering it 5 or more times per night. It felt like as soon as I closed my eyes, I was sinking into this hellish black pit, and I'd try to thrash and scream myself awake. But anyone who's ever had sleep paralysis knows how fruitless that is. And also how terrifying! I would often have visions during sleep paralysis of a tall dark figure towering over me, watching me from the end of my bed.

I always knew the story of my mother as a young child, screaming and crying at bed time about "the man at the end of her bed". But I never related it to the dark figure standing at the end of my bed during my paralysis. But today, I visiting my grandma on her birthday. She was conversing with her sister about the house they grew up in. She then asked her sister if she remembered my nan getting upset about the "man at the end of her bed".
Super weird?

Can anyone give any meaning to all this craziness? I've not discussed any of this with my grandma or mum. But we all felt the man at the end of our beds was evil.
And what's the deal with the black cats? TIA x

Hi, I had the same thing, sleep paralysis and a tall Black figure. I have also seen spirits etc.

Look, everyone knows the second energy (spirit world) exists. These things are everywhere. But we have been born into the 3rd energy (earth) to further our journey. There are so many lessons to be learned on earth.

What got me past all the negative stuff was understanding who I am. I am Truth, God is Truth, All is Truth.

Therefore you have nothing and no one to fear, it’s all Light/God/Truth. Our true state is actually Nothing.

Focus on your life, on Living, be a good soul, work hard, do good for yourself and others. Have no fear and don’t focus on that stuff. Focus on your own path and journey. Life is here to overcome negativities and negative forms.

Read Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Nanak and others teach the tenants of Truth in it. It helped me a lot.