View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 05:20 AM
Master
Higher-Self clears divine throat:

"Excuse me...Necro...forget that Tripurari exists did you?'

Necro: "...but that's all you anyway and no offense, but Your lilas just confuse the hell out of me"

Self *laughs*: "they were meant to do just that, my dear...but there's a reason for my Tripundra...my Trishula"

Necro: "so...you mean to say that it was you who followed yourself around like a mad bull-elephant seeking to fornicate with yourself then?"

Self: "pretty much...intriguing is it not?"

Necro: "C'mon, I'm still trying to incorporate Shakti into Your being and now there's You, Shakti and the other two Gods I have to contend with? where does this slippery slope ever end?"

Self: "It never does.... that's the whole point".

Necro: "If I am going to worship three Gods as being You, I may as well worship the 33 crore of them as being You...so why not just worship You instead?"

Self: "it all depends on which way you want to go here...absolute exclusion or absolute inclusion and I mean, you may develop a taste for red-herrings after all".

Necro: "Look, I am happy worshiping You alone and first I need to get it into my head and heart to worship You as two before I can even begin to worship You as three".

Self: "Yeah, I know...you have a single-focused awareness and it serves you very well...it has got you this far...to the top of the tree, but it won't keep you there".

Om Namah Shivay