View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailor101

After discovering, and researching manifestation, I definitely have improved my mindset. Obviously, with years of wiring my mind one way, it can be difficult to change but not impossible. I would just like to know if anyone has any thoughts on any of this or if there is any advice I can take! I'm always thinking about this from time to time, and I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks guys!

Hello,

I have had similar experiences. I find that I can envision some thing, more often than not it has to do with a desired outcome of some kind. I kind of use 'self talk' with myself in the process. Then when the opposit happens, I laugh and realize those things I told myself got reversed.

I have come to the conclusion it is my intellectual rejecting my vision because it wants to convince me it is in charge of those things. Which is strange because my intellect will step aside and let me bring in very good intuitive guidance. There must be a fear factor of some kind involved for a reverse manifestation to happen. I am really not sure what is going on with these things. I find that if I am less demanding when it comes to things I have apprehensions about, it works best for me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/