View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Knower

First off, know that you're not alone. I had a friend who did the same thing. It was definitely a process for her to change this approach because the evidence was very skewed in the direction of "feel bad so it works out".

One of the hardest things that we have to do - but the *most* beneficial, in my opinion - is let the desire for manifestation go and to raise our vibration for the singular reason that it feels better than not doing that. We live here on earth so we will always want for something, that is the nature of being here, so I have found that the work to do is to cultivate the attitude "things are always moving forward" and change my confirmation bias to seeing the positives; seeing the evidence that things are moving toward the direction I want them to go. But in doing this, always settling back into the most important thing is that I feel good, that I feel better, that I feel relief.

Because it seriously sucks living life with high anxiety rather than peaceful knowing all is well, regardless if it looks exactly like you imagine.