View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
It does seem difficult to make a conclusion about what happened all those years ago, I have listened to Icke and can understand some of his theory, its just the difference between a reptilian and archon that confuses me. I have spoken to regular people who have had experiences with reptilian beings, they appear to be 4th dimensional based on what I heard so they deffo exist, they are described the same. The alpha draconians, tall white, winged, really interesting but must be a horrible experience as they seem to feed off fear

I think the Archons are supposed to be the greys, at least according to Gnostic texts.

I can't tell you what's true and what isn't, I can only write about my own experiences and communications with various beings. On this forum, Bartholomew in particular really knows his stuff when it comes to this topic, you should check out his posts.

I've had no contact with reptilians or greys. No idea if they're real or not.

I have had contact with the Anunnaki, who are the same beings (gods) as the Elohim of the Bible. In the past they were humanoid, but they have since ascended and exist purely as light beings, at least that is my understanding.

They can manifest more dense bodies when needed and I have been touched by them many times, though they generally appear as pure light. They are the same beings as the Devas of Hindu and Buddhist scripture (the shining ones) and various gods of other cultures. They've had a huge influence over Human history, culture and religion, in fact they claim to be our creators and see us as their children. Some see them as negative and even malevolent.

I would disagree with that based on my own personal experiences, but I do agree that some gods, mostly those associated with the underworld, are perhaps not entirely benevolent. I think the beings of heaven ( a higher-dimensional realm) are very positive and loving, but again some would strongly disagree with that. I think everyone has to make up their own mind according to their own intuition.