View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Brightskies - here's my perspective. Although I love signs and syncs, I am also wary that they may be my minds way of focussing on what is in my frame of reference.

That being said your story that you have shared is so lovely and I love the way that you have told it.

The weird thing about the heart and love relationships is that it is tricky to work out the soul connection until it deepens. I like to be of the belief that as the energy of the planet has lifted less deep soul connections will have to go through the seperation phases that the early tf's had to cope with.

Of course a journey is a journey and whatever reason that a person comes into our life for will reach it's culmination over time. It is to trust your heart and to allow the connection to be whatever it is, it is also to know that often we do not understand the pairing until hindsight kicks in and we realise that we are being shown things.

Your soul knows the true meaning of this connection, no other can answer this for you. Feel into your heart, know it for what it is and trust it. My twin and I were seperated for years before we came back together. In that time both of us experienced almost identical experiences with the people that we were with.

It meant that when we came back together, although things were hard, we understood the mistakes that we had made when we were younger and we were unable to commit to one another. In re-union we struggle too, each day we grow in ways that I can't explain, and we lean into each other and we know each other. Our connection, our depth higher than it ever was because of what we experienced.

Dear Akira,

Thank you so much for being here. Any perspective helps me, this way I could complete the ‘puzzle’. Yes, my soul possibly knows the true meaning if the signs but mind can not interpret them. And this is making me sick. I’m feeling tired and so broken. I miss him so much that depression feels so close. The bad part is that we don’t have anything certain - there are just hopes and hopes. My inner self feels different, I know that if I wait, I’ll be happy. But I’m getting crazier each day.

Your story is amazing too, I suppose you guys are extremely lucky. I’m so happy you are complete again, after all those years... Wish you all the best and deep love!

P.S.: One week ago I just found out that he has someone. I’m drowning. I’m broken.