View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 04:37 AM
Pathfinder
Yes. Ever since I was a child, I've had dreams where I see and experience a setting, surrounding, place, buildings, scenery... and a few years later, I'll see those places or buildings or scenery in real life. Only the places come true, not the events I dream about.

For example, 5 years ago, I had a dream I was walking in the evening with a friend of mine. The both of us were going somewhere, I don't know where. But in the dream, we cut thru this apartment building. It was a single building, two floors, light green walls, and dark green roof. There was a banana tree by the building, and birds of paradise plants around the building.

5 years after I had that dream [a few months ago actually] I'm looking for a long lost friend of mine [a girl], whom I haven't seen or spoken to in 10 years. I did my research and found a previous address this long lost friend once lived at.

So I drive myself to that city, to that address. I parked my car across the street of that address, the place my long lost friend once lived in. A chill shot up my spine: the apartment building was the same exact one I saw in that dream 5 years prior!

I had gone to a Buddhist temple in April of last year to get a traditional fortune reading, which is written on a piece of paper. My fortune said that any long lost friendships I have will be reconciled!

Anyways... me and my friend did actually reconcile! I figured out where she was and sent her a few letters and my number. She called me to touch base with me and catch up a couple months ago. During the phone conversation, I told her about the dream I had of her old apartment building, I dreamt 5 years ago. I asked her: "When you lived there, was there ever a time when you thought about me in your mind... missed me... or something? Because in my culture, the elders say that when you have such kinds of dreams that your spirit leaves your body and actually goes to such places... something called my spirit to your old apartment?"

My friend says to me: "Well, yeah, I missed you a lot. I was thinking about you when I lived at that apartment. I wanted for you to come visit, but I didn't know where you were or how to find you."