View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
If we are all from source, or universe, then there is no beginning or end.

Old Soul imo is just a made-up term, to re-enforce our fragile egos.

I understand what you are saying, but I often ask myself the first two questions.

Kinda frustrating trying to remember what, who, and where we came from sometimes. There points where we find a fleeting bit of peace, only to be tossed back into the mix of uncertainty later on.

I think Old Souls vs Young Souls seems only to be where one individual is more aware of senses beyond their current 5. Trying with all their heart to help themselves, and others break free of the madness, and chaos of this matrix.

I'm hoping that we'll soon be able to do this on a mass scale, because our current MO is just plain silly. Like a dog chasing it's tail.

Peace Centered.

I think there are some members who ask about the definition of "old soul" or whether I am an "old soul" in this thread. I didn't focus on that, because it's not what I am chasing.

I know what people mean when they say if you're this or that, then you are an old soul, but if you're not this and not that, then you're not. I don't feel the need to label or define a label. I am only using this label in this thread for convenience sake, as I am trying to attract new ideas to help me re-arrange or re-organize myself. Maybe I shouldn't, I am not sure. But I want to experiment it and see what comes out of it.

As for people who have a certain fixated definition of a soul age, I am fine with that. If they don't, I am also fine with that. Personally, I don't have a very clear idea of it, and I don't care to chase for a clear definition.

Now, with respect to what I am chasing, I want to try a different way of philosophizing. I tend to think a lot (in my head and to myself). Now, I think maybe I can try a group discussion and see if it will lead me to somewhere else instead. I think I am seeing something ...